Editorial Calendar 2017
Always wanted to get disciplined and plan ahead your content for a successful content strategy? Get the structure and plan you need to run an effective content marketing for your website, blog, email, social media ie Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram.
Below is the fully editable ’12-month Editorial Planner’ in Excel spreadsheet to plan ahead all your activities in 2017.
- Monthly 2017. In this tab, you can list the public holidays, key dates and the campaigns to run monthly. You can also use this tab to use the theme of the year in one word. Eg. Momemtum, Focus or Acceleration to summarise what you need to focus on to achieve your best year ever.
- 52 weeks. In this tab, you can plan for the 52 topics of the year
- Daily posts. This tab can be used to schedule your blog posts.
- Social plan. This tab provides you a structure for Monday to Sunday and the type of information you could share on social media. It also includes the image sizes optimised for each social media, a Twitter checklist to use to optimise your tweets including guidelines for promotional tweets.
- LinkedIn tab. This tab provides you the structure to use to schedule your LinkedIn posts
- Twitter tab. This tab provides you the structure to use to schedule your Tweets
- Facebook tab. This tab provides you the structure to use to schedule your Facebook posts and for status update
- Instagram tab. This tab provides you the structure to use to schedule your Instagram posts
- Sources and hashtags. This tab provides you the place to store list the sources of information you use to find information and the hashtags you use or follow.
- Partners-competitors. This tab provides you the opportunity to list your existing and potential partners as well as your competition that you want to follow. This is the perfect way to outline opportunities you spot for a win-win partnership (which value you can provide them & the value they can provide you).
- Emailing schedule. This tab provides you a template to schedule your monthly or weekly newsletters well in advance and thinking through what will be sent out.
- Interview schedule. Use this tab to plan and research experts to interview and when the video, audio or article will be released in your schedule to make the most sense.